Split Guesthouse & Hostel

Split, Croatia

This is an excellent, well-priced and friendly hostel. Josko was a wonderful host, providing free food and vodka throughout my stay (Grandma's breakfast is also a lovely addition!) I would definitely stay here again. Thanks Josko!

• 19th Aug 2013

Villa Divine

Dubrovnik, Croatia

All is fine at Villa Divine! This is the best hostel I've ever had the pleasure of staying at: the staff are amazingly friendly and helpful (they give you a food or drinks based surprise at 9pm each day); the location is quiet but close to everything; and the atmosphere encourages friendship. When I'm back in Dubrovnik, I'm coming back to Villa Divine!!

• 15th Aug 2013

Glad we absolutely met your expectations!! See you again! :)

Hostel Makarska

Makarska, Croatia

Simple but clean, friendly and located close to the town centre. I'd stay here again.

• 12th Aug 2013

Hostel Kiki

Bol, Croatia

Hostel Kiki is wonderfully clean and the staff are very friendly and helpful. At several times during my stay I was given cakes and fruit by the staff, which was a lovely surprise! It's facilities are more suited to a hotel than a hostel - spacious communal areas, BBQs and mini kitchens, clean bathrooms, and they even have a private yacht, which, for a price, can be used for parties. I definitely coming back!

Split Backpackers

Split, Croatia

Very friendly staff and excellent atmosphere - for a solo traveller, this place makes it very easy to meet people. The location is no more than 15 minutes walk from all of Split's attractions. If you want to party, the staff book a pub crawl; but, equally, if you want to rest there is a 12 pm noise limit. The communal space is small but serviceable.