Alibi Hostel Ljubljana, Ljubljana, Slovenia
7.1
23rd Jul 2013

my priorities when traveling are: 1. price. 2. location. 3. atmosphere. 4. staff. 5. clean.... 1, 2 and 4 was good, the rest was so-so, but it was alright i thought

Art Hostel, Naples, Italy
13th Jul 2013

I stayed at art hostel for 3 days longer than I intended because I felt so at home there. if you are there by your self and want some company you can count on these guys for sure! cant even begin to describe how nice everyone was to me. Gio is the best! he would make me coffee in the morning an we would drink wine in he evening. and he build me an adaptor for my computer! Art hostel rocks!

Hotel Pensione Ottaviani, Florence, Italy
7.1
9th Jul 2013

not the cosiest place you will ever sleep but its 10 euro less than most other hostels in the area. the bathromms were clean and the location quite good. I was content!