• Italy, Male, 18-24
Abigails Hostel, Dublin, Ireland
20th Jul 2013

It was great! I stayed in another hostel in Dublin too (I don't think I can say its name) and compared to that Abigail's was so calm and relaxed that it didn't even looked like a hostel! The ensuite bathrooms are great for some privacy, and although the shower was not working properly and there was no plumber next to the wc, it was awesome. The staff is ok, the atmosphere was nice too, the kitchen big and the breakfast was awesome considering it's free! Oh and the location outstanding: rock on!

• Italy, Male, 18-24
Isaacs Hostel, Dublin, Ireland
17th Jul 2013

I've enjoyed my staying at Isaacs so much, even if I lacked something just easential: the sleeping. In fact in threee nights I could maybe gather 15 hours of bad, tormented resting (and I was wearing the goddamn earplugs!), since the trains in the early morning and the workers at late night were simply pissing off. Anyway the rest was great, the interiors are great and the staff is friendly; what's more, it's so easy to meet new people that you can't help but enjoying your stay. Rock on!