• China, Female, 18-24
Travel Joy Hostels Chelsea, London, England
6.0
19th Jul 2013

Most of the staff ignored us, or we had to wait a while to get their attention even though it wasn't very busy. However, one guy in particular was very friendly and suggested us places to visit, which is why I gave the staff rating an average instead of poor. A major complaint I have is the cleanliness of the place. The sheets, bedding, and towels provided had a brown or yellow stain on it. It was disgusting. The bathroom was also very dirty. I did like that they provided free drinks.

• China, Female, 18-24
8.0
11th Jul 2013

Was about a 8 minute walk from the station, was kind of difficult to find. It's in an alley way. The staff were very friendly and helpful. You can store your luggage there if you arrive early. There were 2 computers available for use. Rooms were alright, bathrooms were kind of dirty but I it was worth the price paid.

Hi Ashley !! Glad to hear you liked the place ! The cleaning team will work harder to be better ;) Thanks for the review and see you very soon in Paris!!