• USA, Female, 25-30
15th Aug 2013

Great place to stay! Staff is very friendly and helpful, food is great, and hostel is cute and tidy. I highly recommend this place for stay in beautiful Essaouira on a budget. Magic Man is a great help and lovely company.

• USA, Female, 25-30
Funky Fes, Fez, Morocco
10th Jul 2013

The staff at Funky Fes are my new family in Morocco! They have gone above and beyond to ensure my safety and comfort finding the location and making sure I am comfortable while I am here. The receptionist, Yahya, is especially helpful about the city and accommodations at the hostel. The food served on site is both delicious and affordable, the terraces are beautiful and comfortable, and the common areas create a great atmosphere for mingling with other travelers. Clean, safe, and a great price!