Giramundo Hostel

Ibiza, Spain

Security was ok; Location is very very nice at the city center; Rocío one of the girls of the staff was the best! Pretty kind with the guests; Atmosphere was amazing, I could meet a lot of new people. The bad part was the cleanliness: bathrooms always dirty and wet, broken showers, and clogged drains. Poor breakfast, just a croissant with a lot of sugar, coffee and orange juice. Expensive for what they offer, however are the only ones in the center of the island.

Hostel One Paralelo

Barcelona, Spain

Definitly one of the best hostels that i've been! In a good area of Barcelona, nearby a station of the metro, and the city center; very kind staff, Cynthia one of the girls of the staff are the best one!! She became our friend! Amazing atmosphere to know new people, they offer dinner every night with tipical food like paella! Very tasty! Clean and you can buy beer, water and other things at the place next door. I really recommend it!

Luxembourg City Hostel

Luxembourg City, Luxembourg

Staff not to kind when you ask for tourist information; I was in one bed when I arrived, but when I came back from my ride at the city, they was changed my stuff without my permition. The rest it was ok, good location, nice building, and they are the only one hostel at the city center.

Snuffel Backpacker Hostel

Bruges, Belgium

Nice place to stay! Not that clean, but in a good location, nearby everything in Brugge! Nice staff, nice atmosphere to know new people and good beer at the bar on the ground floor. I recommend it!

Definitly one of the best hostels that i've been! Safe, in a very nice area of Brussels, nearby 2 stations of the metro, and the city center; very kind staff, amazing atmosphere to know new people, very clean and with facilities like vending machines, tourist information, games at the ground floor, computers and good beer at the bar. I really recommend it!

Hi, Thank you for your kind reply, we are glad that you enjoyed your time spent in our hostel and hope to see you next time in Brussels. Cheers, Jeoffrey.