Ostello Gallo D'Oro

Florence, Italy

Some people I was sharing my room with had their iPads and money stolen, a total value of 1000$. The staff didn't seem to think there was much they could do or try and help them very much. Otherwise it was a very good space, keep your valuables under your pillow.

Hello my friend! Thanks for your comment but...What made you think that the staff didn't do or try and help people? You check-out the early morning after, so you are not aware about what happen after.. I personally took the guys to the police station in the morning to file a report. Also our insurance is already been activated and it will refund the entire loss. Cheers.

Funny Palace Hostel

Rome, Italy

Fantastic location! Extremely helpful staff! Very safe and secure! The one set-back is lack of a common space within the hostel for visitors to mingle. Otherwise my entire experience there was very pleasent, the owner gave me a free bottle of wine for staying!

Casa di Antonella

Siena, Italy

Absolutely amazing experience! I would definitely recommend Casa di Antonella to any demographic! The staff were extremely helpful in making the most of my short stay in Siena. I was a 10min walk from the train station and 5min from the bus station. Located right in the old town of Siena the atmosphere while going to and from the hostel cannot be beat! I forgot an object of great importance to me while staying there and the staff tracked me down in another part of the city to return it to me!