Location USA, Gender Male, Age 33

Steffi's Hostel Heidelberg, Heidelberg, Germany
7.4
15th Aug 2013

This hostel is fine, just a little far from the Old Town, which is where most activities are located. There is a tram and bus around the corner though. Nothing to write home about.

3rd Aug 2013

I love Bus Station Backpackers! I had a wonderful experience. BSB is more of a home away than home than a hostel; it has a communal atmosphere and I made lots of friends with the other travelers. BSB seems to attract fun, mature people. Everything Is clean, breakfast is included (and yummy), showers are clean, rooms are cute and quiet. The staff (Kylie) is super helpful and friendly. I already miss the atmosphere and will definitely stay here the next time I am in Edinburgh.

Our House, Reykjavik, Iceland
27th Jul 2013

Stay here! Bedda and Ernesto made my stay an absolute pleasure. Our House doesn't feel like a hostel - it is more like a home away from home. Bedda and Ernesto were super helpful and the house is cute with a great kitchen, laundry facilities, spotless bathroom (complete with a fun book..), and a sauna downstairs and balcony upstairs. Our House is my top choice in Reykjavik. Also, great restaurants and two main drags are around the corner. The location couldn't be better.

Hlemmur Square, Reykjavik, Iceland
24th Jul 2013

Would recommend. My first time in a hostel so I did not know what to expect. The rooms are clean, as are the bathrooms and shower rooms (which are seperate and from the bathrooms). The place is new so there are some kinks with the staff, but they were helpful setting up tours or transportation to the airport. I did not have any issues with noise or rowdy people. I would consider staying here again.