Location: USA, Gender: Female, Age: 20

Leonardo House

Florence, Italy

Location was great and staff was helpful. It is not a hostel for students looking to meet people. It's very quiet and made for couples or young adults. It was an awesome place to stay and very enjoyable.

Hostella Female Only

Rome, Italy

I got upgraded to a private bathroom in my 4 person room, which was awesome. The hostel was very difficult to find because there's no sign and the numbers do not go in order. I walked up and down the street for an hour before calling them and finding it. It's quite a bit of a walk to the major attractions- 30 to the Colosseum,1 hr to St. Peter's. Very good location to Termini Station, though.Breakfast is VERY small- one croissant and coffee, but it will hold you over until you go out.

Argyle Backpackers

Edinburgh, Scotland

Only one bathroom (toilet, shower, sink) on our floor with 4 bedrooms, which was problematic when everyone was trying to shower in the morning, and the hot water would run out. The location was good- 7 minute walk at most from Royal Mile. Kitchen with a small refrigerator and free coffee/tea, which was great! Really the only problem was the bathroom situation. Otherwise, a lovely hostel- would definitely stay again.

Isaacs Hostel

Dublin, Ireland

Maybe it was because I had never stayed at a hostel before, but i was a little disapponlinted. I found the hostel hard to find, the staff a little unhelpful when someone was sleeping in my bed, the wifi was spotty and bathroom facilities small for the number of people they served. Breakfast was average but there was defibitely enough. About a 20-25 minute walk to other side of river and some tourist attractions.

So sorry that you were disappointed and if staff were unhelpful over bed mix up that is so unusual so we will try and address that issue / Our wifi speeds in common areas has been much improved but during very busy periods can come under pressure. We will review our directions on how to get to hostel to see if we can improve that.