Khaosan Kyoto Theater

Kyoto, Japan

Everything was just great. One of the best hostels I've ever stayed at

Thank you for your best comment ever!! We all waiting you to be back!!!

A Wild Elephants Hostel

Bratislava, Slovakia

Jacob, you're a legend. Everyone should stay at this hostel in Bratislava

Hostel Meyerbeer Beach

Nice, France

Had a blast at this hostel. Everything about it is just awesome, including the staff! Especially Lucas, he was always helpful and plenty of fun, we all loved him!

Do yourself a favor and stay at Namdemun. Amazing, couldn't recommend it enough! I hope to return soon.

London Backpackers

Good for a budget stay in London or to kill some time in London. If your time here is short though stay closer to central London and pay a couple of pounds more

MEININGER London Hyde Park

My third time staying at this hostel. The price and location are simply the best in London. For solo travelers it's not really the best hostel to meet people though.

Hey hey, waiting for the 4th time to welcome you here :) Your M team

Hostel 7 Santi

Florence, Italy

Perfect for a budget traveller. I also met some great people at this hostel

Ivanhoe Hostel

Rome, Italy

The lockout at this hostel is an absolute joke. A hostel with an 11-4 lockout is definitely not a party hostel. The location is perfect and I met some great people here, but next time I would pay a little more to stay somewhere else.

The Hipstel

Barcelona, Spain

Travel Joy Hostels Chelsea

The friendliest most helpful staff I've ever come across at a hostel, staff were always willing to stop what they were doing to help. Except for one of the female workers, she was really quite rude. The hostel was literally right outside the 24 bus which will take you pretty much anywhere you need to get to in London.

Abbey Court

Dublin, Ireland

Great location, great people, probably the best kitchen I've seen in terms of a hostel. Plenty of space for lots of people to cook.

Global Village

Belfast, Northern Ireland

Wouldn't have enjoyed my stay in Belfast if not for this hostel. Great friendly staff and a great place to meet people when it's busy!

MEININGER London Hyde Park

Everything was perfect, except I wouldn't come here if travelling alone. For some reason the environment isn't right for meeting people, more for friends to meet. Everything else great though

Thanks for taking time to comment on our hostel. We are pleased that you enjoyed your stay at Meininger London!!! See you soon!

South Beach Hostel