Location: USA, Gender: Female, Age: 23

Athens, Greece

Equity Point Centric

Barcelona, Spain

This hostel is very big and very corporate. They are only interested in making money. Would not suggest doing a dorm with more than 12 beds. Too many people in one room and only a few outlets. Beds are SUPER uncomfortable and the wifi basically doesn't work anywhere but the extremely loud and crowded kitchen. Try somewhere else!

Way Hostel

Madrid, Spain

Very friendly staff and the events through the hostel are amazing! Would definitely stay again :)

Isaacs Hostel

Dublin, Ireland

Dorms are a little too big but the facilities and staff were very nice!

Kinlay House Cork

Cork, Ireland

This hostel was too big for it to be managed properly, the pillows were as hard as rocks and there was no toilet paper in the bathroom. Quite a ways walk towards anything of interest, and the kitchen facilities were very inaccessible.

Killarney Railway Hostel

Killarney, Ireland

Aille River Hostel

Doolin, Ireland

The cutest hostel to match an exceedingly cute town! We really enjoyed our stay here and had a nice time talking to the owner who was very sweet. Would and will stay here again!

Galway, Ireland

Everything was fine except what they call "breakfast" is not what I'd count as a meal. Just tea and a slice of toast, but this place was very reasonably priced so we would probably stay again.

Sky Backpackers

Dublin, Ireland

We enjoyed our stay here thoroughly! Definitely a nice place to hang out and pretty close to all of the things you'd want to see in Dublin!

City Hostel Seattle

Isla Mujeres, Mexico

Cozumel, Mexico

USA Hostels San Francisco

San Francisco, USA

By far the best hostel in SF! The staff are all helpful and welcoming, if you arrive too early they have a luggage checking service. Nightly activities are fun however are held in their beautiful basement so you aren't kept up at night which is nice. Free breakfast in the morning is great on a budget, and everything is kept very clean and is all very organized. I felt very secure while staying here however next time I would avoid booking anything on hostelworld to avoid those awful 'fees'.

I absolutely loved staying here! The activities every night are sure to keep you entertained especially on a budget! We stayed in a dorm and the people we met were very nice and I never worried about leaving my stuff around. The free breakfast is good when you're trying to budget your money in SF because believe me it goes fast. Beds were comfortable enough however it is located downtown so there tends to be a lot of noise. Unless you're a heavy sleeper like me, they provide earplugs downstairs.