Budget Backpackers

Edinburgh, Scotland

One of my favourite places to stay in Edinburgh; I'll always come back here! Its always really friendly and welcoming....if its partying you are after then you have the option to join in with the great free events at the "sister hostel" down the road, though the bar at the Budget is always nice and busy and the drinks are well priced.

The Philadelphia House

Philadelphia, USA

II would definitely recommend this great little Hostel. It may be small, but its full of character, and there is always something going on. The communal area is also great for just chilling or getting to know your fellow travellers. The staff were friendly and helpful and made a real effort to make everyone feel welcome.

Didn't stay long; but seems like a cool place. Breakfast is included which is handy and the location is also. It seemed to be quite a busy hostel with lots going on; the communal area and courtyard is a great space for meeting people and socialising with other travellers.

New York Budget Inn

New York, USA

Great location and very reasonable pricing. I found the staff helpful and friendly.

Vagabonds

Belfast, Northern Ireland

An awesome hostel ! I would definitely recommend staying here; everyone is super friendly and helpful and the whole place has a real home vibe. If I come back to Belfast this will be my 1st choice hostel!

Circus Hostel

Berlin, Germany

Very clean, and a really great atmosphere. I found all the staff to be very friendly and helpful. It would have been great to have some kind of common room or kitchen to be able to socialise, especially if you are travelling alone- but all in all its a fantastic hostel, and you'll be pushed to find better

All in all, a very good Hostel. The building is lovely & the staff very helpful. Having the curtains around the bed for privacy certain helps the sleep factor!

Oliver St. John Gogarty

Dublin, Ireland

Really enjoyed my stay here in September; great location, and a lovely place to stay...especially if you like Irish Music.... :-)

Budget Backpackers

Edinburgh, Scotland

I had so much fun here ! I cannot recommend the place, the people or the location high enough. I would definitely come back here and recommend others to stay too ! Love you guys :-)

Barmy Badger Backpackers

I wasn't staying for long; but what I did see was great, everything was comfortable and the staff were friendly. Would stay here again.