Reviews: emimartinezespinosa4248

Location Argentina, Gender Male, Age 28

Tutti Frutti Hostel, Krakow, Poland
16th Aug 2016

I stayed here only for one day. I can say that I will return to this hostel if I ever return to Krakow again! The staff was very helpful all the time. They speak good English. The breakfast is self-service, and there are so many options! The hostel is easy to find and it is in the centre of the city! The common room is massive and looks very cool! The only thing I will complain (but it is not a big complain"") is that my bed had some brown marks... Without that my stay would have been a 10 :)

• Spain, Mixed Group, 18-24
Coffee Home, Lviv, Ukraine
22nd Jul 2016

We were a group of 13 people. We don't have anything to complain. The place was great. The Security very good there! Good receptionists. The place is very central, that is a plus! The only thing that we all have to say is that at night during the weekend it is a bit loud in the streets and you can hear people shouting, talking loudly, etc, but of course that is not the hostel fault :) So, yes! I am sure I will book here again if I return to Lviv!

Magic Bus Lviv, Lviv, Ukraine
22nd Jul 2016

We couldn't stay here because of a problem with bookings. But I return in order to receive back my deposit. And the lady that was working at the time was doing her job and she kindly gave the money back. We also exchanged some emails and she was always kind. So even though we couldn't stay here, I could see that the place was a good place to stay for a group. Hence my opinion above.

Astor Victoria, London, England
9th Nov 2015

I am a bit late giving Astor Victoria a review, but I can say everything was perfect for that night I spent there. Great place, great location, superb breakfast :)

Villaruben, Kamyanets Podilski, Ukraine
5th Aug 2014

I don't have words to describe our stay at Villaruben! This place is so nice! If you are in the area you shouldn't miss here. Even though we booked 2 places in a 9 bedroom, they put us in a 5 bedroom. The kitchen is so cozy. The people there were very nice! You should take a bus to go to the castle but it is very easy to find. Highly recommended. If I ever return to Kamyanets, I will definitely go to Villaruben again.!

TIU Chernivtsi Backpackers, Chernivtsi, Ukraine
4th Aug 2014

We really enjoyed our stay at this hostel! It was really easy to find and very near from everywhere. The place is very clean and you can love the view from the window (depending on your taste). The extra was the child there, he made our stay at this hostel a very nice one. Highly recommended

Babushka Beach House, Odessa, Ukraine
31st Jul 2014

We really enjoyed our stay here. We stayed for 2 nights and we had a great time. The hostel is very nice, the common area is OK. It is near the beach but far form the city centre (around 40 minutes). The owner was really nice towards us. Excellent value for money

Classic Hostel, Lviv, Ukraine
27th Jul 2014

I enjoyed staying there. We arrived eariler and we couldn't do the check-in, so we waited in the lounge area for many hours. But finally they gave us a room full of beds for us. As there weren't other guests. It was ok, but a bit confusing. Anyway the stay was very nice.

5.7
29th Jun 2014

When we arrived, the lady who was working at that time made a strange currency exchange for the euros, and ended up asking us for more money. We booked a Deluxe Twin Private Shared Bathroom, and she put us in a 4 beds room with no bathroom. The following morning the other girl who was working knocked at my door around 10.30, because she wanted to clean the room for another person, even though they say that check out is at 12!! The only good thing is the central location. I am not returning here

Like Hostel Chernivtsi, Chernivtsi, Ukraine
27th Jun 2014

I really enjoyed my time here! Even though at the beginning it was a bi difficult to find it (google maps directions), it was a very easy to find place. Aleksander is really nice and he is always willing to help. The place is really clean and if I return to this city again I will stay here again! Thanks for everything from Argentina!

Fenomen Hostel, Ivano-Frankivsk, Ukraine
25th Jun 2014

I stayed in this hostel for 2 days and I don;t regret it! Perfect place and perfect room for me. The place is really nice and it's really near a lake and the centre. A bit difficult to find it. The only thing I have to complain is that they didn't have a city map for me... so my 2 and a half days there I traveled by instinct. Apart from that, a very nice place.

Mister Hostel, Lviv, Ukraine
24th Jun 2014

The perfect place where to stay in Lviv! I really enjoyed the building and the facilities!! I regret I only stayed one day, I should have stayed more!

Abrahams Hostel, Dublin, Ireland
17th Jun 2014

I stayed only one day here. The place seemed nice and the help yourself breakfast is amazing! Highly recommended

City Center Hostel, Kiev, Ukraine
27th Apr 2014

I stayed only one day in this hostel and I can say that when I return to Kiev again, I will definitely book a place here! The hostel is in the centre of Kiev and the view from the balcony is superb! The staff was really friendly and ready to help. You have a late check out and an early check in that I didn't find in other hostels. My room was clean and there was 4-5 places where to have a shower. Definitely a place to go when you stay in Kiev.

Red Emperor Bar&Hostel, Tallinn, Estonia
6th Nov 2013

My time there was only one day, but it was enough to say that I recommend this hostel, the bearded guy was really cool and friendly, my bed was comfortable and the place looked really good for a traveler. In the morning I left the girl that was at that time in charge of reception gave me directions to a place I wanted to go, and they allowed me to leave my rucksack while I was outside taking a tour! Recommended! The only funny thing happened when I went to check out, I was registered as Azeri...

Camping Michelangelo, Florence, Italy
11th Aug 2013

I booked 2 places for me and a friend and we really had a good time there. At the beginning internet connection wasn't that good, but then it improved. Good place with stunning views! Recommended

Hostel California, Milan, Italy
8.0
6th Aug 2013

I booked 2 places for me and a friend, we had a good time, our bedroom had a kind of big balcony really useful for escaping the hot weather. The kitchen was very nice. The only bad point was that it closed at 11pm and there is no other common area, so everybody was on the stairs or galleries using the internet (me too as I couldn't reach it from my bedroom). Apart from that very nice place.

Batumi Hostel, Batumi, Georgia
6.0
11th Jul 2013

I booked in advance and when I arrived the girl that was that day wanted me to pay full accommodation. Bathroom and kitchen were dirty. my bed didn't have a pillow, and when I asked for one, they asked me "don't you have one?". Internet connection was very poor,. The good things are the location and the atmosphere.