Reviews: emimartinezespinosa4248

Location: Argentina, Gender: Male, Age: 25

Red Emperor Hostel

Tallinn, Estonia

My time there was only one day, but it was enough to say that I recommend this hostel, the bearded guy was really cool and friendly, my bed was comfortable and the place looked really good for a traveler. In the morning I left the girl that was at that time in charge of reception gave me directions to a place I wanted to go, and they allowed me to leave my rucksack while I was outside taking a tour! Recommended! The only funny thing happened when I went to check out, I was registered as Azeri...

• 6th Nov 2013

PLUS Camping Michelangelo

Florence, Italy

I booked 2 places for me and a friend and we really had a good time there. At the beginning internet connection wasn't that good, but then it improved. Good place with stunning views! Recommended

• 11th Aug 2013

Hostel California

Milan, Italy

I booked 2 places for me and a friend, we had a good time, our bedroom had a kind of big balcony really useful for escaping the hot weather. The kitchen was very nice. The only bad point was that it closed at 11pm and there is no other common area, so everybody was on the stairs or galleries using the internet (me too as I couldn't reach it from my bedroom). Apart from that very nice place.

• 6th Aug 2013

Batumi Hostel

Batumi, Georgia

I booked in advance and when I arrived the girl that was that day wanted me to pay full accommodation. Bathroom and kitchen were dirty. my bed didn't have a pillow, and when I asked for one, they asked me "don't you have one?". Internet connection was very poor,. The good things are the location and the atmosphere.

• 11th Jul 2013