Reviews: emimartinezespinosa4248

Location: Argentina, Gender: Male, Age: 26

Villaruben

Kamyanets Podilski, Ukraine

I don't have words to describe our stay at Villaruben! This place is so nice! If you are in the area you shouldn't miss here. Even though we booked 2 places in a 9 bedroom, they put us in a 5 bedroom. The kitchen is so cozy. The people there were very nice! You should take a bus to go to the castle but it is very easy to find. Highly recommended. If I ever return to Kamyanets, I will definitely go to Villaruben again.!

TIU Chernivtsi Backpackers

Chernivtsi, Ukraine

We really enjoyed our stay at this hostel! It was really easy to find and very near from everywhere. The place is very clean and you can love the view from the window (depending on your taste). The extra was the child there, he made our stay at this hostel a very nice one. Highly recommended

Babushka Beach House

Odessa, Ukraine

We really enjoyed our stay here. We stayed for 2 nights and we had a great time. The hostel is very nice, the common area is OK. It is near the beach but far form the city centre (around 40 minutes). The owner was really nice towards us. Excellent value for money

Classic Hostel

Lviv, Ukraine

I enjoyed staying there. We arrived eariler and we couldn't do the check-in, so we waited in the lounge area for many hours. But finally they gave us a room full of beds for us. As there weren't other guests. It was ok, but a bit confusing. Anyway the stay was very nice.

When we arrived, the lady who was working at that time made a strange currency exchange for the euros, and ended up asking us for more money. We booked a Deluxe Twin Private Shared Bathroom, and she put us in a 4 beds room with no bathroom. The following morning the other girl who was working knocked at my door around 10.30, because she wanted to clean the room for another person, even though they say that check out is at 12!! The only good thing is the central location. I am not returning here

Like Hostel Chernivtsi

Chernivtsi, Ukraine

I really enjoyed my time here! Even though at the beginning it was a bi difficult to find it (google maps directions), it was a very easy to find place. Aleksander is really nice and he is always willing to help. The place is really clean and if I return to this city again I will stay here again! Thanks for everything from Argentina!

Fenomen Hostel

Ivano-Frankivsk, Ukraine

I stayed in this hostel for 2 days and I don;t regret it! Perfect place and perfect room for me. The place is really nice and it's really near a lake and the centre. A bit difficult to find it. The only thing I have to complain is that they didn't have a city map for me... so my 2 and a half days there I traveled by instinct. Apart from that, a very nice place.

Mister Hostel

Lviv, Ukraine

The perfect place where to stay in Lviv! I really enjoyed the building and the facilities!! I regret I only stayed one day, I should have stayed more!

Abraham House

Dublin, Ireland

I stayed only one day here. The place seemed nice and the help yourself breakfast is amazing! Highly recommended

City Center Hostel

Kiev, Ukraine

I stayed only one day in this hostel and I can say that when I return to Kiev again, I will definitely book a place here! The hostel is in the centre of Kiev and the view from the balcony is superb! The staff was really friendly and ready to help. You have a late check out and an early check in that I didn't find in other hostels. My room was clean and there was 4-5 places where to have a shower. Definitely a place to go when you stay in Kiev.

Red Emperor Hostel

Tallinn, Estonia

My time there was only one day, but it was enough to say that I recommend this hostel, the bearded guy was really cool and friendly, my bed was comfortable and the place looked really good for a traveler. In the morning I left the girl that was at that time in charge of reception gave me directions to a place I wanted to go, and they allowed me to leave my rucksack while I was outside taking a tour! Recommended! The only funny thing happened when I went to check out, I was registered as Azeri...

PLUS Camping Michelangelo

Florence, Italy

I booked 2 places for me and a friend and we really had a good time there. At the beginning internet connection wasn't that good, but then it improved. Good place with stunning views! Recommended

Hostel California

Milan, Italy

I booked 2 places for me and a friend, we had a good time, our bedroom had a kind of big balcony really useful for escaping the hot weather. The kitchen was very nice. The only bad point was that it closed at 11pm and there is no other common area, so everybody was on the stairs or galleries using the internet (me too as I couldn't reach it from my bedroom). Apart from that very nice place.

Batumi Hostel

Batumi, Georgia

I booked in advance and when I arrived the girl that was that day wanted me to pay full accommodation. Bathroom and kitchen were dirty. my bed didn't have a pillow, and when I asked for one, they asked me "don't you have one?". Internet connection was very poor,. The good things are the location and the atmosphere.