Willy Fogg Hostel

Montevideo, Uruguay

I liked the hostel! Even staying in the 14-bed-dorm didn't feel too crowded. the bike rental should be for free, considering that the money very obviously isn't used to maintain the bikes in good shape. one guy of the staff kept trying to charge us more, which was kinda annoying, but in general the staff was cool.

• 10th Jan 2014

Hi ,i've you found one place in Uruguay that give you bike rental for free tell me please.May you are the only one who complain about the bicicles,after 300 people renting the bikes.Nobody tried to charge you more,We apologize for the misunderstanding .Tank you

Portal del Sur

Buenos Aires, Argentina

Really enjoyed my stay in Buenos Aires, not only because of the city itself but also because of the atmosphere in the hostel. It's really social and easy to get in touch with other guests. Of course there is room for improvement in some areas, but for the price i don't have any complaints. The location is awesome, you can get everywhere fast and easy and also at night I didn't feel unsafe.

• 3rd Jan 2014

Ocara Hostel

Manaus, Brazil

I wouldnt recommend the hostel. It's okay. It's cheap, but it isnt amazingly awesome. I didnt get a really comfortable feeling. It's not thaaaat clean. The staff seems to know nothing, but at least isnt unfriedly. I didnt hate the stay there, neither loved it.

• 14th Aug 2013

Backpackers Ceara

Fortaleza, Brazil

Unfortunately we only stayed a night, but we loved the hostel. It was nice and cosy and there's nothing to complain about. The value for money is fantastic!

• 2nd Aug 2013