• Germany, Female, 25-30
8.0
12th May 2016

I really loved staying at ISC and would highly recommend it. The location is fantastic and the bathrooms and rooms are clean. The staff could probably be more welcoming, but since in NYC you'll probably spend only little time in the hostel anyway, that doesn't matter. Also WiFi came as a surprise, since it was announced there was none and since my backpack was small enough I could even take it to the room which was very convenient. Thanks for the nice stay!

Thank you for your review. We are pleased that you enjoyed your stay. We are sorry that you were disappointed with the staff, we always try to be as welcoming as possible to all guests. -ISC Staff

• Germany, Mixed Group, 18-24
Willy Fogg Hostel, Montevideo, Uruguay
7.7
10th Jan 2014

I liked the hostel! Even staying in the 14-bed-dorm didn't feel too crowded. the bike rental should be for free, considering that the money very obviously isn't used to maintain the bikes in good shape. one guy of the staff kept trying to charge us more, which was kinda annoying, but in general the staff was cool.

Hi ,i've you found one place in Uruguay that give you bike rental for free tell me please.May you are the only one who complain about the bicicles,after 300 people renting the bikes.Nobody tried to charge you more,We apologize for the misunderstanding .Tank you

• Germany, Female, 18-24
Portal del Sur, Buenos Aires, Argentina
3rd Jan 2014

Really enjoyed my stay in Buenos Aires, not only because of the city itself but also because of the atmosphere in the hostel. It's really social and easy to get in touch with other guests. Of course there is room for improvement in some areas, but for the price i don't have any complaints. The location is awesome, you can get everywhere fast and easy and also at night I didn't feel unsafe.

• Germany, All Female Group, 18-24
Ocara Hostel, Manaus, Brazil
5.7
14th Aug 2013

I wouldnt recommend the hostel. It's okay. It's cheap, but it isnt amazingly awesome. I didnt get a really comfortable feeling. It's not thaaaat clean. The staff seems to know nothing, but at least isnt unfriedly. I didnt hate the stay there, neither loved it.

• Germany, All Female Group, 18-24
Backpackers Ceara, Fortaleza, Brazil
2nd Aug 2013

Unfortunately we only stayed a night, but we loved the hostel. It was nice and cosy and there's nothing to complain about. The value for money is fantastic!