8.0
20th Jul 2013

We had originally booked a 6 person dorm but were put in a 4 person ensuite room for the same price which was a nice surprise. However, our room was very hot and stuffy and in need of updating. Also there were windows that looked directly into our bathroom window so people could see you sitting on the toilet! After visiting another room in the hostel I realized that some of the other rooms have been renovated and have air con. If possible, I would recommend requesting a renovated room.

Hostel ROOM Rotterdam, Rotterdam, Netherlands
19th Jul 2013

My friend and I stayed here for one night in a 12 person dorm. The beds were comfy and the facilities were clean. We were very appreciative of the lockers that are stored under the beds. Despite our room being full we both had a good night sleep and everyone in our room was respectful when they were coming in throughout the night. The staff were all very friendly and helpful. It took us 30 minutes to walk to the hostel from Central Station but there is a tram that can get you there in 5 minutes.

Intersail, Amsterdam, Netherlands
7.4
17th Jul 2013

My friend and I stayed here for two nights. It was a neat experience to stay on a boat and the manager was very helpful. The room was quite small but that is to be expected. Our only major complaint was that the walls are paper thin and we could hear everything in the rooms next to ours as well as people stumbling in drunk throughout the night. The overall cleanliness was fine and the breakfast was decent. It is very close to NEMO and about a 25 minute walk from Central Station.