St Christopher's at The Winston

Amsterdam, Netherlands

in a really good location close to everything. I enjoyed my stay here, was really happy with our room and loved the little balcony. breakfast was great and its cool to have a bar downstairs. wifi only really worked downstairs though otherwise this place was perfect.

• 18th Aug 2013

PLUS Berlin

Berlin, Germany

this place is huge, and has a lot to offer. staff are really helpful, it's in a great location, was more than happy with all the facilities. I would definitely recommend, and would absolutely stay here again. I have nothing bad to say about this place.

• 16th Aug 2013

Bahaus Hostel

Istanbul, Turkey

I loved my stay here! we stayed in a female dorm which was spacious and clean and i loved having the curtains around the beds for privacy. the rooftop is really cool, staff are lovely and the pub-crawl is lots of fun! i dont think i really have any complaints at all! would definitely go back and recommend to all my friends.

• 8th Aug 2013

PLUS Camping Roma

Rome, Italy

I enjoyed my stay here. it is about half an hour out of rome but perfect for summer to escape the extreme heat of rome and come back for a swim. I was really happy with my bungalow, enjoyed the nice environment and loved having the supermarket! no complaints really except i suppose it is a bit loud at night if you are trying to sleep.

• 1st Aug 2013

Affittacamere Da Silvia

Cinque Terre, Italy

The room we stayed in was wonderful with an absolutely amazing view over the bay, i felt very lucky to stay here and loved every second of it. this is more of an apartment stay than anything else. definitely recommend!

• 25th Jul 2013

Hostel Baccarat

Nice, France

this hostel was amazing! on arrival we were upgraded from a dorm to our own private room with ensuite beautiful view and balcony, tv and air-conditioning. the staff were super lovely and helpful and held really fun champagne and spaghetti parties. I have nothing bad to say about this place. I would definitely recommend this hostel and would definitely go back.

• 22nd Jul 2013

Barcelona 4 Fun Hostel

Barcelona, Spain

perferct location, the hostel was good and has everything you need, staff were friendly and helpful. our room was extremely hot though and there was no breeze through our window which was facing walls and other peoples windows. also the wifi didn't work in our room. showers were hot,cold,hot,cold. other than that we enjoyed our stay here.

• 17th Jul 2013

Surfer Paradise Donosti

San Sebastian, Spain

this was a fun hostel to stay in the staff were awesome and very friendly. it's also in a pretty good location, walking distance to everywhere. only downside was we were put in another building which was fine, but there was no wifi so we had to walk about 5 mins to the main hostel to use wifi. also there were no locks on the inside of the doors, so you can only lock when you leave your room. also the lock in our bathroom didn't work...in saying that we never felt unsafe or insecure.

• 13th Jul 2013