Hotel Genzianella

Florence, Italy

We decided last minute to stop in Florence for a night on our way to Rome. We needed to find a hostel that was within our budget and Genzianella did not disappoint. The hostel is in a decent location (10-15 minute walk from the main square). It is a little far from the train station, but there is a bus stop right outside the hostel. There were lockers in the room to store valuables. Excellent value for the price.

Wombats City Hostel Munich

Munich, Germany

Excellent hostel for the price. The staff is super friendly, and extremely helpful. The atmosphere of the hostel was the best we encountered on our trip. The rooms are all modern and very clean. The location is great, about a 5 minute walk from the train station. Only complaint would be that the WiFi was not very good. Other than that, I would recommend this hostel, and will stay there again if I return to M√ľnchen.

Valley Hostel

Lauterbrunnen, Switzerland

Excellent hostel!! Situated right at the bottom of the Swiss Alps. It is a friendly place, with an excellent, and helpful staff. The location is perfect, close to the train station. The rooms were spacious and clean, as were the washroom facilities. There is a place to leave your luggage. Only complaint is that from what I can remember there were no lockers/safes to leave valuables. Will stay at Valley Hostel if I return to Lauterbrunnen in the future.

The hostel is in a good location. There are a lot of sites within walking distance and it is close to the metro as well. The staff is friendly and assisted us with whatever we needed help with. There are safes where you can store your valuables and there is a place for you to leave your luggage if your room is not ready when you arrive. Only complaint is that there is no air conditioning and the room was VERY hot. Overall decent value for the price.