St Christopher's Village

Ok if you need a place to crash. Had to wait half an hour to check in. Staff were quite rude. My key stopped working numerous times so had to go back downstairs to get the key card re programmed. Very frustrating! Room was not ready when we did finally check in and had to wait for staff to finish making beds/cleaning. Wouldn't stay here long, only if u need a place in emergency.

Hi Thank so much for taking the time to get back to us. We're always looking for ways to improve the experience we provide for our guests and which is why your feedback is so important to us. I will email you directly to gain some more information with regards to the rude staff. Often the key cards stop working when they are next to oyster or credit cards, and we are currently talking to the key card suppliers to resolve the issue. Thanks again St Chris Team

Astor Museum Inn

Very nice friendly hostel. Staff were lovely and went out of their way to help out. Common room downstairs with heaps of movies available if you want to have a chill out day. First room I was in was very spacious, second was a bit of a squeeze. Rooms were cleaned daily. Beds were not the most comfortable but average for a hostel. Very short walk to holborn station, lots to do nearby (British museum across the road) would happily stay here again!!!

Hi Victoria, we're happy to know that you enjoyed your stay and would choose us again. We'll take note of your comments to improve the facilities for the future. Thanks for your feedback. Safe travels, The Astor Museum Team.

ALL STAR HOSTEL

WORST HOSTEL EVER!!!! Can't even call it a hostel, more of a halfway house. No staff on site, rooms are tiny and not cleaned. Bathrooms again tiny and not cleaned. Most people who were there were permanent residents from what I gathered. Made very uncomfortable. Was abused by permanent residents numerous times for no reason, one resident even slept talk abuse through the entire night.....not pleasant at all! AVOID!!!!!

Saint James Backpackers

Overall good hostel. Rooms were clean and had a huge window we could open. Bathrooms were a bit small but ok. Nice staff and common areas. Relaxed vibe. Room was on the smaller side but again ok for hostel standards. Not my favorite but would stay again comfortably.

Overpriced. Unhelpful staff.

Arpacay Backpackers Hostel

Prague, Czech Republic

Best hotel I stayed in. Lovely staff, clean rooms (cleaned daily), heaps of space!! The wifi was fast :) I was easily able to extend my time here. Amazing value for money and the laundry was awesome! Only cons: no lift (under construction) and little walk up the hill, otherwise loved it and would stay again!!!!

Euro Youth Hostel

Munich, Germany

Very well located for Oktoberfest. Rooms were clean but cramped. You had to go down a floor to use bathrooms/showers which was inconvenient. Staff were lovely!! Very helpful :) bar was great for meeting people but could also get very loud when you are trying to sleep. Would stay again

Circus Hostel

Berlin, Germany

Very nice hostel, was stuck in a mixed room. Yet I was the only female which was a bit uncomfortable considering all my room mates were middle aged guys... Otherwise the hostel was great! Clean and comfy room. Great view and location. The bar downstairs was very cool place to hang out but again mostly all guys. Would definitely stay again!

Hostel Van Gogh

Amsterdam, Netherlands

Very neat clean room with large bathroom and tv. Straight in front of the van gough museum, 2 mins from other museums. Very close to tram to get to red light district etc. staff were not so friendly, stood for 5 minutes before anyone acknowledged me (I was the only one waiting) but other than that good hostel . Would stay again :)

Very nice hostel. Cheerful and friendly staff, great bar downstairs for meeting people with a courtyard to chill I out and have beers. Lots of maps and info in the reception area and staff were very helpful too. I stayed in 6 bed room. Beautiful view over statue in the street, we had a large bathroom to ourselves and shared toilets with the floor. Room was good size and loved having a table and chairs. Free breakfast was the best I have had at a hostel. Would stay again!

Hello, Thanks for this nice comment :) I hope you'll be back on your next trip to Brussels, and I hope you'll enjoy all others HI hostels in the world too ! We wish you to live wonderful experiences within the HI community. Best regards, Agathe

Overall good place to stay, awesome location. Took 5 min from the train to get anywhere. Some issues, we had no hot water for 3 days, the overhead lights were temperamental and would only work sometimes. Some of the "secure" doors could be opened without swipe card. Always a very long wait in reception to talk to staff. Beds were clean and comfortable, rooms and bathroom cleaned daily. Belushis bar was the best meeting place :)

Geneva Hostel

Geneva, Switzerland

Hostel staff spoke poor English, gave little to no information, wifi was only available in lobby and was poor quality and constantly cut out. Rooms were clean however bathrooms were small and with only 3 showers to share between a whole floor it became very hard to have a shower in the morning. Breakfast was good for a hostel but be prepared to wait half an hour in line. There was no social area and there was a lot of families staying. Overall reasonably secure, ok for a bed to crash in.

Victoria House Hostel

Nice, France

Victoria House Hostel

Nice, France

I loved staying here. The staff were so friendly and full of knowledge, very social but still generally quiet after 10pm if you wanted to sleep. 2min walk to beach, bars and other tourist sites. Would highly recommend staying here :)