HI Washington DC

Washington DC, USA

Good location, very clean, had a very good free breakfast!! Only downfall was that we had to move rooms with one night left and I was traveling with another person and we were placed on separate bunk beds, which isn't too bad, except we had to leave at 4am and I felt bad that I had to wake the person below me when getting down from the top bunk, which wouldn't have happened if we were on the same bunk.

• 20th Oct 2015

New York Budget Inn

New York, USA

Staff were very friendly, great location, very clean, free pizza night. Great value for NYC. I stayed in a private room which was small like everything in nyc but had a fridge and microwave and aircon so I was impressed.

Showers were very small, wifi worked well, breakfast was doughnuts, washing machines were broken, hippy feel about it, most of Phoenix had that feel, did the job but was glad to leave

Found 2 cockroaches within 5 minutes of being in the room and the room was very old and run down though the staff were very helpful and allowed me to check in early. Tv and wifi worked well. Half an hour walk to Disneyland though!!

Adelaide Hostel and Hotel

San Francisco, USA

It is on a tiny little street that is easily missed that they don't tell you about but other than that it's a good hostel with chargers and lights at each bedside and a curtain and good wifi

PLUS Florence

Florence, Italy

Wifi worked well, they had plenty of fridges and utilities to prepare food friendly staff and they have a lift, so no carting bags up stairs!! Bathrooms are mixed though this wasn't an issue for me.

HelloBCN Hostel

Barcelona, Spain

Wifi worked, there was plenty of activities to do, they had volunteers who would take you out, had a fridge and a lift, though this did brake for a couple of hours

Cityhostel Berlin

Berlin, Germany

Stayokay Amsterdam Stadsdoelen

Amsterdam, Netherlands

Wifi would often cut in and out but the staff would do their best to fix it. Breakfast was as good as a hotels! No power points in the room though, they were near the lockers.