Reviews: Inka89

Location: Netherlands, Gender: Female, Age: 24

Circus Hostel

Berlin, Germany

Great to meet other people on the little terrace on the front. The staff doesn't really join but they are very tolerant, so you can bring your own food & beers etc. The plug-ins in the lockers next to your bed are a big plus. Located right next to the tube station and cheap food places. A kitchen or a nice chill out common room would make this hostel awesome.

Hostel Oki Doki

Warsaw, Poland

Nice hostel, I loved the way they decorated it and the bar and pubcrawls are nice. I booked for a 10 bed dorm though, and they put me in a 3 bed dorm, I found that a bit too intimite, didn't really like that. The common room is a bit like a waiting room, but is ok. It does have very good facilities and it's very clean.

Had such a good time in this hostel! The vibe is really good, good for partying, great for meeting other people, and the staff is awesome too. Free dinner is a big plus. One of the best hostels I've stayed in!

Thank you for the wonderful review! We are doing our best to keep the hostel as great as possible. Hope to see you again!

Clown and Bard

Prague, Czech Republic

I really liked the alternative atmosphere in this hostel. It has a really good vibe and great staff. I wouldn't call it a partyhostel though and it's quite far from the centre, but still good for meeting other people.

Grandio Party Hostel

Budapest, Hungary

Had an epic time in Grandio's! Facilities were so much cleaner than I expected, so thumbs up for that! :D Some staff members were being very rude sometimes though, I saw them ignoring guests sometimes that were trying to ask a question (yeah hangovers can be bad, but that's your job, right?) Most of them are awesome though. Would def go back!

Green Studio Hostel & Lounge

Belgrade, Serbia

Had such a good time in this hostel! All the staffmembers are awesome (Thank you all! Oh and Johnny: your flipflops are still doing a really good job! ;-) ) Very good place to meet other people, good for drinking and the staff takes you out for pubcrawls or day activities. Highly recommended!

Residence Rooms

Sarajevo, Bosnia And Herzegovina

This hostel is right in the middle of the nightlife, but didn't have the traveller vibe, imo. It's quite a big hostel, but a whole floor was rented to some students, that didn't make the atmosphere any better (at least not for a solo traveller). I expected a lot from the tour because of the good reviews, but found it a bit disappointing. This man has a lot of very interesting things to tell, but unfortunately his way of talking is like a cassette and it wasn't interactive at all... :(

Residence Rooms

Sarajevo, Bosnia And Herzegovina

Hostel Nina

Mostar, Bosnia And Herzegovina

The family is super friendly, they're always there to help you, at any moment. Really enjoyed the tour from Nino. It was very interactive, we could ask all our questions about the war and also about his personal story, which made it very interesting. Also a nice place to meet some other travellers. Highly recommended!

Begovic Boarding House

Dubrovnik, Croatia

Staff is superfriendly. The location is fine since it's close to a busstop. Not cheap for a hostel (well Dubrovnik is expensive anyway), but they do offer very good facilities. Did meet some other people, but when we were just sitting/chatting on the terrace at night time we were told to leave, as it was to loudly.

Had such a good time in this hostel! As a solo traveller it's impossible to not meet other travellers in this hostel as they organize dinnerdates every evening so you go out for dinner together and drinks after in the Charlies bar. Perfect! The only down side of the hostel is the price... In my opinion this is very, very expensive for a dorm room if there's no breakfast included, even for the high season. Staff is friendly and know what they need to know.

Brussels Hello Hostel

Brussels, Belgium

Had a great stay in this hostel. When I was there, there was a party in the hostel because of a national holiday, which was good fun. It's a nice place to meet some other people in the common areas, it could've been easier if there were some activities in the hostel though. Location is great as it's right next to the tube station and the staff was friendly.