Rapunzel

Istanbul, Turkey

I had a very nice stay here during my time in Istanbul. The staff was really helpfull and friendly. Rapunzel is located in Galata, the popular area near Taksim Square. There was also the nicest roofterrace!!

• 12th Aug 2013

Hostel Possonium

Bratislava, Slovakia

I had a great stay here, met a lot of nice people and they have an awesome beachbar outside where you can also buy some drinks/food. After 10 the bar in the basement downstairs opens which is really cool! If youre going to bratislava stay here :)

• 24th Jul 2013

Thank you very much for your comment, we hope you`ll visit us next time.

Strawberry Hostel Wien

Vienna, Austria

It is a fine hostel if you are there with friends and dont want to hang out with people from the hostel. In the commonroom nobody talks to eachother so dont go here if you are travelling alone. Facillities and everything was good.

• 22nd Jul 2013

Cracow Hostel

Krakow, Poland

I really liked this hostel, it was right in the centre of krakow, at the main square! The staff was friendly and helpfull, the living room and kitchen was great too the breakfast!:) If i will ever go back to krakow, i'll be staying here

• 20th Jul 2013

Hostel ELF

Prague, Czech Republic

This is by far the most fun and best hostel I stayed at during my trip through europe! If you are yougn, go here! I met alot of great people here, really chill atmosphere, helpfull staff. The rooms and showers where cleaned every day and there were also big lockers. I am definitly coming back to hostel ELF sometime! Luc

• 16th Jul 2013