Reviews: MarvinJones

Location: England, Gender: Male, Age: 24

Mosquito Hostel

Krakow, Poland

Put simply, Mosquito Hostel is one of the best hostels I've stayed in anywhere in the world. I had an amazing time here. I don't think I need to say much more than that!

Old Prague Hostel

Prague, Czech Republic

Nothing amazing but a generally good and pleasant hostel

Yesinn @CAUSEWAY BAY

Hong Kong, Hong Kong

Abrahams Hostel

Dublin, Ireland

Got to say, this hostel is ok, nothing fancy though. Only thing I would change is that it would be nice for each person to have a locker to store their stuff, at least the important stuff like passport etc. the are lockers downstairs next to the common area, but you have to pay for them, and it's not cheap. Just about every hostel I've been to has secure lockers of some sort that are included in the price. But overall, a nice stay

Young & Happy

Paris, France

I was really disappointed with this hostel. The showers were dirty and had mold on the ceilings, the toilets were unclean and completely filled with graffiti, the kitchen had bits of old food all over the place but you could hardly call it a kitchen with what was in it, uncomfortable beds. The staff were very good but I was really disappointed with the state of the place, some TLC would help a lot, painting walls and a proper deep clean. I won't be staying again if it stays like this

Heart of Gold Hostel

Berlin, Germany

Loved the arty chilled out themes, great bar as well. Nothing special, but very good hostel, would definitely stay again

Staff were excellent, the hostel was really good. Pros- fantastic staff, on sight bar, and the stuff you want to make your stay cheaper and easier. Cons- the location isn't the best, but it isn't the worse either. Half hour walk to the middle of town. 15 mins from HBF. but there is a S bahn juts around the corner so maybe I'm just being picky. It's a big hostel and as a solo traveller I didn't get to meet many people. Bug excellent choice. Would definitely stay again!

Hostel Santa Monaca

Florence, Italy

It was what I expected for the price. No air con in the room so very hot at night. Did have ceiling fans but they were quite loud. Hardly any power sockets in the room as well so had to sit in the common room to charge up. Basic hostel, but it's cheap!

Mosaic Hostel

Rome, Italy

Pros: really clean, can't fault it. Excellent staff, and close to the train station. Cons: being a solo traveller, I like to be able to mix with others and meet more people and the common room wasn't really anything but a place people hung out to get the wifi. They say you get wifi everywhere but to get it at my room I had to be in the corridor. And no kitchen so could get expensive Overall: lovely hostel, but if your a solo traveller, you won't really meet anyone else.

HelloBCN Hostel

Barcelona, Spain

Fantastic place for a solo traveller like myself, couldn't really complain about anything, great place, great people, overall just great!