A very fun hostel with a very nice bar, I met a lot of awesome people!

Hey there, Thanks for taking the time to write us a review! Its always good to hear our guests have had a good time. We work hard to make it the experience it is. Hope the rest of your travels continue to be great! Cheers, The Team at St Christopher's

Jacobs Inn

Dublin, Ireland

The room was very loud because it was right above the street (aka yakking taxi drivers)

FIAP Jean Monnet

Paris, France

The included breakfast was AMAZING! The only negative was that the showers didn't have doors or curtains... awkward.

Freedom Traveller

Rome, Italy

3 friends got bitten by bed bugs. when we approached the management, we were offered new sheets and told they would disinfect the room, but that night there were still bed bugs. Yikes I'm still itching. But the breakfast crossaints were delicious and Barbara was really helpful directing us around town.

dear Alison i want to thank you for the review. do not stay in the private rooms seems exagerated i don't know what message you are trying to send out. Bed bugs unfortunatly can happen anywhere even in a 5 star hotel. we are a serious hostel for us no matter how small or big the problem we may encounter we act upon it immediatly. our main goal is that people leave our hostel happy. we are sorry for the inconvinience. I am glad you liked our croissants they are freshly baked every morning.

Sant Jordi Sagrada Familia

Barcelona, Spain

This was the best hostel I have ever stayed in! It was super clean and modern and the staff was super fun and helpful! The kitchen was nice, great WiFi, the metro was really close! The pub crawls every night were super great, they even took us to a club with a pool!

Pension Los Angeles