Reviews: maudvandebeuken1322

Location Netherlands, Gender Female, Age 23

The Groove, Budapest, Hungary
5th Aug 2013

Good atmosphere!! They have all these funny and nice details in their hostel, which I liked :) The hostel is not so big, so you'll meet a lot of people in the common area where a lot of people were hanging around. The atmosphere is really relaxing and makes you feel like home. The staff was also really friendly and helpfully, they weren't really strict about the checking-out or checking-in time or anything else, which made me feel comfortable. I'd recommend this place!

Hostel & Cafe Bar Rookies, Novi Sad, Serbia
2nd Aug 2013

This is a great hostel to stay in, the atmosphere was really good! Because it is not only a hostel, but also a bar (not a noisy bar) it is really easy to meet new people there because most people are just hanging around there during the morning, day or evening. And the owner is such a great guy! Have a talk with him and you'll know what I mean :) GO THERE, I really recommend this place!!

Old Town Hostel East Wing, Kotor, Montenegro
28th Jul 2013

I really loved this hostel! The staff is great and funny, they really make you feel like home. The hostel, especially in the common area, the atmosphere is really good to meet other people, in the evening (and also during the day) they organise different things which are really fun to join! The staff was even helping me to book a place to stay in at Lake Skadar, and they gave me all the information I needed to get there. I really recommend this place!!!

M&J Hostel, Rome, Italy
7.7
24th Jul 2013

It was a good hostel to stay in! Every evening they organise things like free pasta parties which are nice if you want to meet new people!! Also the staff was really nice, and the location is really really close to the train station, so it's easy to take the metro or bus to anywhere.

Tasso Hostel, Florence, Italy
21st Jul 2013

Probably this is the best goodlooking hostel I've stayed in! It was clean, it was pretty, it was beautiful, it had a really relaxing atmosphere, and I can go on for a while. When I stayed there it was during the weekdays, but I suppose it is really cool hanging around there in the weekends with all the shows and music they organise. Because the hostel is not really in the city centre, about 15 min walking, you are more around the locals which was great I think! You see more of the real city.

Sul Porto, Cinque Terre, Italy
8.0
19th Jul 2013

I liked this place, we had a balcony in the appartment where I stayed. In the evening this was a nice place to hang around there with the people which I met in the appartment and drink wine :) I think Riomaggiore is the best place to stay if you want to chose one of the 5 towns. Of course it is small, but there are more travellers hanging around there!

Manena Hostel, Genoa, Italy
18th Jul 2013

The atmosphere in this hostel is great! Unfortunately I stayed there only for 1 night but I have nothing to complain about.