HI Floripa Hostel Centro

Florianopolis, Brazil

First big thing is price, if you do not have some international traveller card you need pay 30% extra price, so much more than it is already, lucky I just took for one night. They said there is some small print about that in hostelworld website, but now after my visit couldn't find it so it need to be very small. Location is good, not so far away from busstatioin and just in centrum. Bed was okey, and breakfast really good. Staff was mostly helpfull, there was one who did not give any smile.

Telstar Hostels

Sao Paulo, Brazil

I really enjoyed my stay there. Staff is there so friendly and helpful. Location was very nice, nearby Metro and 20 min walk distance from park. Pool was nice and small yard next to it. Every one has locker under bed, which was so huge, that all my stuff fitted there. First I was little scared, coz prize was so much cheaper than any else (with me New Year eve time), but when I went there I saw immediately it was better than many expensive hostels.

• 27th Dec 2013

Lions Hostel

Angra dos Reis, Brazil

Hostel was nice, just hard to find, not steer number next to door or good sign. Owner was really nice and location really good. Negative side: there was only one toilet and shower combo, so if there is many people, need to wait sometimes long time.

• 23rd Dec 2013

Hostel Casa Verde

Ilha Grande, Brazil

Great Hostel, owner was really helpful and friendly and breakfast was really good. It was also really clean and bed was good. It is really good option to take Hostel in Ilha Grande.

• 19th Dec 2013