Reviews: kenzleigh1872

• kenzleigh1872
  • USA, Female, 18-24
The Walrus Hostel, London, England
4th Sep 2013

LOVE THIS HOSTEL! The Staff is what makes it. They make you feel so comfortable and help you with anything you need. It's clean and has a great chill atmosphere downstairs at the bar. I made friendships that will last a lifetime and I couldn't be more grateful. You're also within walking distance to so many of the major attractions and the tube station is right down the road. I'll be back!

• kenzleigh1872
  • USA, Female, 18-24
Giovanni's Home, Naples, Italy
6th Aug 2013

Like all the other reviews state, Giovanni is a true ambassador of Naples. He is extremely knowledgeable, and helpful. I wouldn't have known where to begin without his lecture and detailed map. Some people may not like his fatherly style but personally I enjoyed him asking about my day and encouraging people to socialize. He can be a little bossy but hey it's his home. The rooftop is perfect for enjoying a pizza at night with new friends. If you are traveling alone, this is a good choice!