Dubrovnik Rooms

Dubrovnik, Croatia

It’s far away from city center, more or less half hour by walk. The owner it is very nice, he helped me to carry my luggage and he wrote the address in a paper in case we could not find the place in the return way.

• 28th Jul 2013

Hostel Miran

Mostar, Bosnia And Herzegovina

Very useful the owner speaks English very well. We had a car and she worried about where we could park free and she found one. It’s no a modern place, but it’s clean and just three or four minutes by walk to Old Town. I would recommend it if you are not looking for a fashion place. Thanks the owner for making us easier.

• 27th Jul 2013

Rooms and Apartment Cvita

Zadar, Croatia

I wouldn´t recommend this place to stay in Zadar. Not very close to the city center (we had to use our car to visit the Old Town). Old furnitures and sheets and a dirty bathroom. The most important problema was the mosquitos. Impossible to sleep and wake up next morning without some mosquitos bite.

• 26th Jul 2013

Accommodation Plitvice

Plitvice Lakes, Croatia

Very nice owner. This is the perfect place to stay tone night if you want to visit Plitvice Lakes National Park the next day early in the morning. Wifi, cleaned rooms and bathroom are some of the good things I can say about my stay there. Perfect place also if you are looking for some peacefull and quite town to disconect.

• 25th Jul 2013

NoName

Split, Croatia

The worst place we have ever stayed!!!! We stayed there for two nights. Well located, but very hard to find. It doesn't seem like a hostel, no signs on it. Very modern and new. The staff was very rude with us because we asked for a bill/receipt when we were going to pay and the owner refused to it. The owner threatened us to cancel the reservation at 23:00 for that reason. No clue why this aptitude. We didn't get the receipt at all.

• 23rd Jul 2013

Dubrovnik Rooms Seka

Dubrovnik, Croatia

We were two young people and we stayed there just for two nights. In my opinion, this accommodation was the best we got in our trip around Croatia for a week. The owner is very nice and made our accommodation better with some details like offering some juice when we arrived, having a cleaned bathroom, etc. Very well located, just two minutes by walk to the Old town. Totally recommended place to stay in Dubrovnik. Thanks to the owner!!!!

• 21st Jul 2013