This is a very calm and quiet hostel .The location is good, within walking distance to all the main sights like the Vatican and the Colosseum. It's very close to lots of nice caf├ęs and bars in Travestere. The showers near the main entrance were pretty terrible so use the ones near the kitchen. The buffet breakfast was good, and there is a large kitchen where you can cook your own meals. I would recommend this hostel if you want a very quiet, relaxing place to stay.

• 25th Dec 2013

Academy Hostel

Florence, Italy

This is an awesome hostel! The location is excellent, right next to the duomo. The rooms and bathrooms are clean, modern, and spacious. The receptionist, Dennis, was really cool and he took us out for drinks and sandwiches at night. They also offer free wine and apertifs each night which was a great way to meet other guests. I would highly recommend this hostel to anyone visiting Florence!

• 20th Dec 2013

Papa Germano

Rome, Italy

This is a nice hostel near Termini station. I stayed in a single room which had a TV and hairdryer. The shared bathroom was really nice and super clean. Wi-fi also worked well. Would stay here again.

• 19th Dec 2013

Hostel Baccarat

Nice, France

I booked a room at Hostel Baccarat, but when I arrived, it was closed for construction, and I was directed around the corner to Hotel Antares. I stayed in 6 bed dorm. The room was nice but there were no curtains on the bunk beds, no individual lights, and not enough power points. The bathroom was a bit dirty on the first day. The location is excellent, across the road from the train station, and its an easy walk to Vieux Nice and the beach. I would stay here again.

• 1st Nov 2013

The Cosy Garden

Yangshuo, China

I stayed for 3 nights. Its located in a small village outside of town, which is nice and quiet. I hired a bike from the hostel each day to get around. The staff are really nice and helpful. The food from the restaurant is also really good. The room itself was very clean and comfortable, with high quality furnishings and linen.

• 3rd Sep 2013
  • New Zealand

I stayed for one night in a single room. The staff were super friendly and helpful. They helped me book a tour to Yangshuo. The lounge/restaurant area is really nice and cosy. The staff had a movie playing the night I was there, and they even invited me to play cards with them. Overall a really nice hostel. My room was very clean and comfortable. I would stay here again.

• 2nd Sep 2013