Travel Hostel Amsterdam, Amsterdam, Netherlands
7.1
23rd Jul 2013

What can i say, you get what you pay for. Pretty small rooms but good none the less. The bar downstairs is pretty dead but it makes up for it by being smack in the middle of everything. Cannot stress how good of a location it has. Overall Decent.

Brussels Hello Hostel, Brussels, Belgium
21st Jul 2013

This Hostel was great. The only downside is it is a little far from city center but easy to find nonetheless. I ended up staying just one night but that was just because brussels kinda sucked. Not the Hostels fault though. Great outdoor area for meeting people. Decent free breakfast and really nice rooms. Plus the bathrooms were always clean and I never had to wait. If I ever come back to brussels I will stay here for sure.

A&O City Hackerbruecke, Munich, Germany
6.6
19th Jul 2013

Ughh what can I say. it is very easy to find although its a 15 min walk from the station. Thats about the only good thing. This place is huge so its pretty dirty and chaotic. Really nice people staying here when I was there. Although alot of families and children it seemed. If I go back to munich I wouldn't stay here unless I had to. Regardless I had a great time in munich and hanging out with people I met at the hostal, So can't really complain.

Hostel ELF, Prague, Czech Republic
17th Jul 2013

Elf Hostel was great. Best hostel I stayed in Europe so far... I've been here two months so I've been to a lot of hostels. As someone travelling alone It was great to meet people here as they have a great outdoor area as well as some couches inside. I thought the free computer with internet were also a good touch. Plus they didn't charge me for sheets which is an immediate turnoff for me. Only thing I can't comment on is the breakfast as I was never had it.all in allhighly recommend it!