Isaacs Hostel, Dublin, Ireland
5.1
6th Aug 2013

If you are looking to get any sleep at all, Isaac's Hostel is not the place to stay! The place was insanely loud, when I walked in the staff said they were messing with a cell phone they had found, and it felt very overcrowded. Definitely the place for people who are only looking for an unclean and loud party.

7.4
3rd Aug 2013

Le Montclair Montmarte was perfect for my stay in Paris! It was conveniently located near public transportation, staff were very helpful, and our room had a great view. I would definitely come back and have already recommended this hostel to friends!

Thank you very much for your comment. We hope you can stay with us one more time.

YHA London St Pancras, London, England
1st Aug 2013

My stay at YHA was my best hostel experience to date. The facilities are clean and conveniently located, the staff were helpful and very friendly, and the resources at YHA were great! I would ABSOLUTELY stay here again.

Yay! That is SO what we like to hear:) Thanks a million Heather and we'd love to see you again soon.