Jaeger's Munich

Munich, Germany

Five Elements Hostel Frankfurt

Frankfurt, Germany

One of the best hostels I stayed at in my 10 weeks of traveling.

Central Globetrotter Hostel

Leipzig, Germany

Solid Hostel. Would revisit.

Main Station Hostel

Berlin, Germany

This is a quiet hostel. and if that's what you're looking for, then this place is probably a home run. My only problem is that it's not really close to anything. A pretty poor location by Berlin hostel standards...but that helps with the quiet atmosphere.

Lettem Sleep

Berlin, Germany

In Prenzlauer Berg which is one of the coolest districts in Berlin. Great location.

Meininger's are really nice. That being said, the location here is both fantastic and terrible. There is little to walk to in the immediate area except the Hauptbanhof. That being said, the Hauptbanhof has a lot in it, but it's of course more commercialized than a normal district in the city. The only other problem was that the washing machine was broken. I only stayed one night and chose Meininger because I needed to wash my clothes. Bad timing, but a negative none the less.

Thanks for your comment!! We always trying to improve ourself. Unfortunately the washing machine was really broken on the day you stayed in our hotel, but on the next day we fixed it already. Really bad timing - sorry for that! We are looking forward to seeing you soon in one of our MEININGER Hotels. Your MEININGER Team :-)

A really really good hostel. It was not a long stay for me (1 night), but it's one of the most all-around well put together hostels I've been in, and it's a good price.

Roller Hostel

Krakow, Poland

It's a quiet hostel and that's the only knock on this place...maybe inconsistent internet, but that seems to be an issue at many hostels. The location is really incredible and the hostel is very inexpensive.

Hostel Olet

Prague, Czech Republic

As long as you leave your valuables at the counter, and don't mind a loud hostel, this is a GREAT find. The kitchen is surprisingly one of the more comprehensive I've seen in a hostel. The hostel looks very suspect but is surprisingly clean and the people in charge of keeping it clean work seemingly all day to keep it that way. A really great hostel to meet people in as well. It's not a place to be pampered, but if you don't mind "roughing-it" a little, it's an incredible place!

MEININGER Salzburg City Center

Salzburg, Austria

Good hostel. Meininger is definitely the middle ground between a hotel and a hostel. Nice facilities, consistent cleanliness, and secure. You definitely pay for it though...though not as much as you would a hotel. For value-backpackers, it's a once very 10 or so days type of hostel.

Muffin Hostel

Salzburg, Austria

Strawberry Hostel Wien

Vienna, Austria

The Hostel is great for groups traveling together and staying in the same room, but for people dispersed throughout the dorms, only having 1 key left at the desk is a little unsettling in terms of security. It's in a nice location, very close to the Hauptbahhof and the UBahn. Several major thoroughfares also are right near the are and that makes it easy to get places in the city. Fix the key situation and this is a good quiet hostel with all the basic amenities.