clean place to stay with lovely en suite bathrooms for the dorm. I found there wasn't a great atmosphere here and though the staff were helpful, they were a little condescending. It's safe here, but I didn't feel particularly safe, though that was down to the guests not the hostel. Nice but wouldn't stay here again.

• 19th Sep 2013

Carpe Noctem Vitae

Budapest, Hungary

Best hostel of my two week trip through Europe. The staff (with the exception of one cocky Canadian bloke) were unbelievably nice, friendly, helpful and contributed to the tight-knit feel of the hostel. Perfect for people who like to party every night/every other night, but then like to come home and get some sleep. There's always something to do, but at the same time, it's the perfect place to chill. I imagine Budapest wouldn't have been as good without this hostel. Thanks guys.

• 14th Sep 2013

Flying Pig Uptown

Amsterdam, Netherlands

I always stay here on my visits to Amsterdam. Really great location, right by the Vondelpark and the museums, close to everything else. Staff are exceptionally friendly and helpful. The vibe in the hostel is relaxed, chilled but everyone still has a good time. Can't recommend enough!

• 10th Sep 2013

Thank you for your comments, we look forward to seeing you again soon!