Great little hostel. Perfect for solo travellers as it's easy to meet people in intimate hostels like this. Feels very homely, has a great breakfast, is quite clean. Only has two showers but there are only 18 beds anyway! I moved from Castle Rock to here and definitely enjoyed my stay at Bus Station Backpackers more. Cheers Steve.

Castle Rock Hostel

Edinburgh, Scotland

Quite a good large hostel overall. Very good location and the hostel itself is quite cool looking with the themed rooms. A little dirty, I did have a run in with a mouse one evening. I guess that is to be expected with an old building of this size. Staff were very friendly and helpful. Lockers under the beds are a bit small, so people have to leave their bags/suitcases lying around the room. Laundry service is brilliant!

Vagabonds

Belfast, Northern Ireland

Vagabonds

Belfast, Northern Ireland

I've been living in hostels for the past four months, and Vagabonds is the best I've stayed at. Excellent facilities, but what sets it apart is the great atmosphere created by the small size of the hostel and the amazing staff. Hats off to Rich, Frankie (who cooks great meals most nights) and all of the other staff. Very welcoming and entertaining place. Cheers guys!

Kinlay Eyre Square Hostel

Galway, Ireland

I thoroughly enjoyed my stay. Brilliant location, great atmosphere and breakfast. A great base for exploring Galway and surrounds.

Jacobs Inn

Dublin, Ireland

Sandeman Allen

I stayed for a week in a three bed room. Great location in Bayswater. Good value if staying at least a week and dinner included was a great thing to have. A lot of people staying here long term, not the typical atmosphere of a youth hostel, which isn't a bad thing, particularly if you're looking for some rest. Every second shower was quite dodgy, but once you find one or two that work you can just keep choosing them. Overall a great place to spend a week or longer.

Astor Hyde Park

Good clean hostel in a great building. I've stayed here on three occasions and never had any issues.

Clink78

Great hostel for a party atmosphere, but the rooms are extremely small and bathrooms are on the low end of the hostel scale.

Hi there! Thanks for the review. We are sorry to hear that the rooms were smaller than what you expected. Since Clink is protected as a historical building, the layout of the building was limited in certain occasions. If you come and stay with us next time, please do not hesitate in asking the reception staff if it is possible to swap rooms, they will be happy to do it. :) Enjoy the rest of your travels! Clink Team

Astor Hyde Park

Good clean hostel. Quite close to a tube station. No real complaints from me.