Formosa 101

Taipei, Taiwan

Everything was great, the staff was super helpful and gave me advice on what to see in Taipei

• 12th Dec 2015

Nikkorisou

Nikko, Japan

Hiro is one of the friendliest hosts I've had at a hostel, and he's a great cook too! Had a ton of fun here, and if I ever return to Nikko, will be staying here again

• 14th Sep 2014

Hey thank you for the recommend my place. It was really nice to meet you. Actually you are friendliest too. That's why i'm also frendlly? lol By the way if you have chance to come back in Nikko. Please come here then say hello for me . lol Take care and hava a great journey.

Planet Traveler

Toronto, Canada

Really nice place for spending a couple days in Toronto. They exchanged my US dollars and someone helped me with finding things to do and places to see. Would recommend.

Oak Hostel

Tokyo, Japan

The staff were friendly, spoke good English, the location was good (about 10 minutes walk from Ueno Station), and free lockers were provided. Looks like no soap or shampoo for dormitory rooms though, and towel rental is 500 yen ... so come prepared is all I'm saying. Still, decent enough place, if my next journey to Tokyo is in Ueno, I'll stay here again.