• Canada, Female, 31-40
Riad Layla Rouge, Marrakech, Morocco
30th Jul 2013

The staff here at Layla Rouge were absolutely fabulous. They were attentive to our needs and provided lots of information on where to go, what to eat and where to stay away from. I took a cooking class provided by the hostel and learned how to make a fabulous tagine and Moroccan salad. The hostel is conveniently located very close to the main square and I've always felt very safe staying where I was. Abdil, the manager who runs the hostel was very helpful. I would stay here again when I return.

• Canada, Female, 31-40
Lisbon Destination Hostel, Lisbon, Portugal
22nd Jul 2013

I've stayed a many hostels around the world, and this is one the the best ones. It's clean, safe and has an awesome staff to help guide you around the city. They have great free walking tours and a fun bike tour as well. The location is pretty great too.