BackHome Kuala Lumpur

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Loved staying here. I had originally booked for 1 night but stayed for 3. First night in a four bed dorm and the next in a six bed dorm. Very comfortable and spacious. Clean and lovely showers. Breakfast included was great including cereals, fruit, toast and spreads. A great common area to meet people. And location was great. I would stay here again when I return to KL.

Roommates Penang

Penang, Malaysia

I stayed in the female dorm, clean and comfortable. The staff were friendly and helpful and organised my onward travel to the Cameron highlands. Good location to hawker stalls, convenience shops and cafes in Georgetown. Also good breakfast and use of washing machine.

HI-Sukhumvit

Bangkok, Thailand

Great location to skytrain, and a wonderful food market at night on your doorstep. Friendly, helpful staff and overall a comfortable stay for one night before our next journey.

• 31st Aug 2014

Seoulbackpackers Guesthouse

Seoul, South Korea

My mother and I enjoyed our stay at Seoulbackpackers Guesthouse. It was very clean and the staff were friendly. We liked the location, as it is very close to Namdaemun market. They provided complimentary shampoo, soap, tea and coffee, and towels are included. This was my second stay here, I highly reccomend it and would stay here again.

• 29th Mar 2014

Backpacker's Home

Jeju Island, South Korea

A fantastic hostel to stay at on Jeju Island. I stayed here with my Mum for 1 night in a female dorm room. The staff are very friendly and helped us straight away locate the places we wanted to visit in the area. We joined the 'all you can eat pork BBQ night', and had a lovely time meeting other guests. Also the breakfast the next morning was a great addition. Overall a brilliant stay...highly reccommended!

• 23rd Mar 2014

This is a great hostel in Nagasaki, the staff were very friendly and helpful. I stayed in a mixed dorm room, the bed was comfortable. The location was also very good, Nagasaki is an easy city to walk around. I only stayed for 1 night, but I would stay here again.

Fukuoka Hana Hostel

Fukuoka City, Japan

This is a great hostel in Fukuoka, I stayed for 2 nights. I stayed on the ground floor in a female dorm room. The beds are comfortable and you have a curtain for privacy and a light. It was very clean and had kitchen facilities which you could use. The location is really good, I walked about 15 minutes from the station, and is right next to Canal City. Also very friendly staff, I would definitely stay here again.

Check Inn HK

Hong Kong, Hong Kong

I had a great stay at Check Inn hostel. I had to check-in late (3am) and even though they don't have receptionists at this time they gave me detailed instructions of how to enter the building and find my bed. The staff were super friendly and helpful and the hostel was very clean. I really liked the location, walking distance to Wan Chai station. I would definitely say here again next time I visit HK.

Khaosan Seoul Insadong

Seoul, South Korea

We really enjoyed our stay at this hostel. It has a new owner, who is very helpful and gave us recommendations of things to do and see. Our room was clean and comfortable. I would suggest that they provide sheets as well as the throw on the bed, and would have liked a hairdryer. Otherwise a great hostel, in a great location. Communal area too was very good with free breakfast. I would recommend this hostel, and would stay here again!

• 4th Oct 2013

Stayed in Khaosan Kyoto Guest House for 3 nights, 2 nights in a private room and 1 night in a dorm room. Fantastic hostel, the staff are very friendly and helpful, and the shared bathrooms plentiful and very clean. There is lots of information in the lobby area, on where to eat, what to do and maps of the area. I would definitely stay here again, the location was great. Highly recommend!

• 19th Sep 2013

Pobi Hostel

Busan, South Korea

This is a fantastic hostel located 1 minute walking distance to Haeundae beach and Haeundae market. I would highly recommend staying at this hostel, the staff were very friendly, facilities clean and comfortable. Also the free breakfast is a great addition. I would definitely stay here again!

• 18th Sep 2013

We really enjoyed our stay at Shinjuku City Hotel N.U.T.S Tokyo. The staff were very friendly and kept our bags before we could check in. The hotel is in a great location, walking distance to Shinjuku station, but in a quieter area with some lovely restaurants around. The room was comfortable, with good air conditioning, which we needed as it was very hot in japan during our stay. Also we thought it was great value for money.

• 28th Jul 2013