Goodmorning Lisbon Hostel

Lisbon, Portugal

Amazing central location for both exploring Lisbon and going to Belem/Sintra! Great food and very caring staff. Not a wild-party hostel but an amazing warm and friendly atmosphere for meeting other travellers and relaxing.

• 18th Nov 2014

Thank you my dear! Should join us tonight for another Moustache cooking experience... Regards

Reykjavik Downtown Hostel

Reykjavik, Iceland

Perfectly clean and well-designed hostel with large bathroom. No complaints on any of the facilities, and the staff was helpful with booking excursions and recommending places to go in the city. The only downside to this place is that it doesn't feel like a youth hostel - I'm 25 and I think everyone in my room was older than me! I guess it's not the hostel's fault, though.

• 12th Sep 2013

HelloBCN Hostel

Barcelona, Spain

This place was pretty awesome - they have agreements every night with a different nightclub for free entry, which at a lot of these places is worth EUR 10, so a very good deal! Bathrooms were clean and large, I actually didn't have a bunk bed (for once) and there were lots of opportunities to meet people in the common room. Possible downsides - only toast for breakfast and you have to rent towels, but not a big deal really. The decor is a bit sad, but hey, can't have everything!

• 9th Sep 2013

Plug-Inn Boutique Hostel

Paris, France

The hostel was nice and clean but the bathrooms are a real dealbreaker! They are so small that you can hardly turn around without hitting something or burning yourself on the fixtures, even when you are small. Additionally, there is no shelving in the shower stalls, which is highly inconvenient. The social aspect is not as good as some other hostels I've stayed at because the courtyard closes so early.

• 3rd Sep 2013

Travel Joy Hostels Chelsea

Loved everything except the passworded wifi! Just charge everyone an extra £1/day and make our lives easier!

• 27th Aug 2013