Arts Factory Lodge

Byron Bay, Australia

Really good vibe at the hostel, would be great if the rooms had lockers as well

• 4th Apr 2015

Base St Kilda

Melbourne, Australia

I really liked this hostel, I travelled by myself and I found it really easy to make friends because it's always something going on. It's definitely a party hostel and I really liked the location, close enough to the beach and transportation, strongly recommend to anyone traveling alone and looking to meet new friends!

• 25th Feb 2015
  • Belgium

Hi there! Wow! What a nice review. We love that you had a great time with us and made some new friends. We hope the next time you're in Melbourne you come and join us again! Best wishes & safe travels, BASE MANAGEMENT

Lisetonga Hostel

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

This is a great hostel especially if u are travelling by your own, you will definetely meet amazing people. It's placed in a favela but it's really safe, you have police everywhere and if u don't want to take the hill by walking (can be a little annoying if u are tired) you just ask a motorist to take u for 2.5 reals, I highly recommend this hostel!

Rio Deal B&B

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

This is a really nice and clean hostel, the staff is friendly and helpful, the location is nice, close to the metro station and in the heart of copacabana, good breakfast, good facilities and good vibes, recommended! thanks for everything!

Lemon Spirit Hostel

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

This is THE place to be in Rio, the location couldn't be better (one of the safest neighbours in rio and 2 blocks from the beach), plenty of lockers (bring your lock!) and clean bathrooms available, awesome atmosphere with really nice common areas (great for meeting people even if u travel alone), and of course, the best staff you could ever wish for! thank u Rodrigo, Natalia, Lucas and Nino! Will be back soon!

St Christopher's Barcelona

Barcelona, Spain

Me encanto que hayan lockers donde poner tus cosas, y tambien la cortinita y la luz al lado de la cama son muy practicas, realmente me gusto mucho, la ubicacion es perfecta, lo unico que cambiaria son los basureros del bano realmente no son nada practicos y hacen que la gente tire papeles al suelo, aparte de eso todo muy bien pensado!

• 25th Jul 2013
  • Belgium

Hola Morgane. Muchas gracias por dejar el comentario, nos hace mucha ilusion que hayas disfrutado tu estancia aqui y tomaremos en cuenta el caso de los banos. Gracias!