Five Elements Hostel Frankfurt

Frankfurt, Germany

Don't let the red light district scare you, it is pretty tame as far as those go! It was one of the best hostels we stayed at our whole trip! Staff was friendly, room was big and clean, and they have all sorts of free stuff depending on the day! Security is great and the atmosphere is mellow and cool. Perfect place for 20-25 year olds!

Hi there and thanks so much for the nice rating. Great that you enjoyed your stay with us and saw the positive sides ;-) Hopefully we'll see you again. Your Five Elements Team

A&O City Hackerbruecke

Munich, Germany

Overall, this was a decent hostel. The biggest problem we encountered was the WIFI. They only have free WIFI downstairs in the lobby (which draws a crowd). It is REALLY SLOW and hard to connect to. I wouldn't suggest paying for it either because everyone said that was slow to. The rooms and bathrooms were clean and our room had a balcony. The view wasn't great but it was a nice place to hang out. Good one night stay place.

Hostel Hutteldorf

Vienna, Austria

The receptionist was amazing! He told us everything we wanted to know about the city and exactly where to find it :) I was so impressed! The hostel has a kind of homey feel and everyone was really friendly. Bathrooms were clean and the linens were fresh and comfortable. Location was maybe a 20 minute walk from the center and a 10-15 minute walk from the train station. Would come back :)

PLUS Camping Jolly

Venice, Italy

Staff was helpful, but never open arms friendly. Pool was a nice touch. The worst thing was location, but it is also a campground so I wasn't to surprised. Overall, good cheap stay and if you don't mind traveling a little to get home you will probably really enjoy this place.

Staff was really friendly! Rooms were clean, and so were the bathrooms and showers. Plenty of places to plug your stuff in! The rooms are locked with keys so I felt pretty safe leaving my stuff in the room. Leaning tower of Pisa is literally 10-15 minutes away :) location makes everything worth it.

• 17th Jul 2013

Equity Point Centric

Barcelona, Spain

Me and my 3 friends stayed here for 2 nights and had a good time! The guys at reception were great! The rooms were clean! And the breakfast was fine. If you don't like tons of other people though, here is not the place for you!