Hostel Splendido Sibenik

Sibenik, Croatia

The hostel was great, the colours were perfect, and it was very homey atmosphere, so I loved it. Location was also nice, three minutes walk to the very centre. Everything was new and fancy and good, but I hope soon you will have AC because the weather in Sibenik is too warm. As you're new, I believe soon you will handle this issue too.

• 3rd Aug 2013

Hostel Sarajevo Center

Sarajevo, Bosnia And Herzegovina

The entrance was a bit scary and makes you wonder if you are going into an old business building or hostel, so perhaps it's better to colour and light the building to leave that impression, but when you open the door of hostel, it's surprisingly colourful, so you never expect such place there. The hostel was clean, the people working were friendly and helpful. I would recommend this place. But please take the advice of colouring the apartment. And locking the main door; always. :)

• 29th Jul 2013

Design Hostel Goli&Bosi

Split, Croatia

I liked the hostel. But, people need more things, such as towel hangers and lockers are the main. I liked the balconies on different levels, and the location is nice. Staff was friendly, very friendly actually, contrary to the other comments, especially when my girlfriend was ill, they helped us great. Thank you.

• 26th Jul 2013

Boutique Hostel Forum

Zadar, Croatia

The curtains around the beds gave a privacy needed for hostels. The rooms were big enough, instead of 4 people, it was like 2 people sharing the room, so that was another benefit of the design. I liked it very much and staff was very helpful and friendly when we were ill.

• 22nd Jul 2013

The Brit Hostel Zagreb

Zagreb, Croatia

Nice hostel, in a quiet but good location. I stayed in two different hostels in Zagreb, you were far better than the other.

• 20th Jul 2013

Chillout Hostel Zagreb

Zagreb, Croatia

I think its settled in perfect location but its a busy place and so crowded and rooms are small and even the beds are small. Need to improve showers and toilets as well as rooms. In Zagreb there are better hostels for same amount of money.

• 18th Jul 2013