Reviews: nsisco

Location USA, Gender Female, Age 24

Budget Hotel Tourist Inn, Amsterdam, Netherlands
16th Aug 2013

The staff was nice and even helped us find a tourist doctor and pharmacy for a prescription. Thank you for a great stay. My only reccomendation is the volume and repetition of the music in the lobby. The same 10 songs play on repeat literally all day and you can hear the same song twice within one breakfast. Also it can be heard from the rooms! The front desk is very kind though.

13th Aug 2013

Great hostel, the staff was kind and very welcoming upon check-in. They waitresses and bar tenders were also very kind and by the end of my stay they recognized me by face and asked how my day had been. Thank you!!!

Sky Backpackers, Dublin, Ireland
9th Aug 2013

The staff working at the front desk was exceptionally kind and helpful. They even helped me book a tour. When I lost my wallet someone called the hostel to let them know they had found it, and the staff was so kind as to wake me up and give me a map of how to get to the person's home. The hostel was clean and comfortable. The only thing is that there are no lockers in the room but they let you leave valuables behind the front desk which is nice. Kitchen and laundry room are great!!