Reviews: lanxin01056117

Location: China, Gender: Female, Age: 21

the first day we arrived, we were waiting in the office to check in. and the boss came in said 'you ladies please step out for a while, we had something to deal with'. ok, we waited outside for a long time!!! we are customers!! how can you let us go out and wait for your doing your so call 'thing'! except for the location, i dont like this hostel, kitchen is poor and breakfast is just so so.

• 31st Jul 2013
  • China

I gave you and your friend your own room for three days. I had an important meeting with my staff. I learn everyday here that no matter what gestures we're doing to make people happy, everyone is still a critic

USA Hostels San Diego

San Diego, USA

the breakfast is great and the staff is so kind and nice. we arrived earlier in the morning, and they let us stay in the lounge and take the breakfast even before we check in!! the beds are good and we really had a good time there.

• 28th Jul 2013
  • China

the location is perfect, just opposite the pike place market. and the atmosphere in the hostel is good.

• 21st Jul 2013

HotelHotel Hostel

Seattle, USA

the location is not so good, far away from the downtown. but the views nearby is good and we take a walk around the area and got a good first impression of Seattle.

• 19th Jul 2013