• USA, Female, 25-30
Eurohotel, Milan, Italy
20th Jul 2013

While I appreciated the clean towels everyday, it would be more environmentally conscientious to only replace them if requested. Also, I think one of the juices or something was off one day at breakfast. I'm afraid it made me sick.

• USA, Female, 25-30
Five Elements Hostel Frankfurt, Frankfurt, Germany
7.7
17th Jul 2013

The staff were mostly very helpful and nice, and the hostel itself was very nice. The location was sketchy, but I was well warned. the only down-side was that the common room gets very hot. Then people try to prop open the doors to cool it off, which means random people can just walk into the common room.

Hi and thanks for the rating. We try our best to cool the common area down at night, but since the summer is so great and hot, it heats up during the day really quickly. I hope you enjoyed the nice weather anyways and had a good time! Happy travels!