Vertigo Vieux-Port, Marseille, France
18th Aug 2013

No complaints!! Had a great stay in a super comfy bed and spacious and the room had 2 adjoining bathrooms. Breakfasts was lovely and the staff are super friendly. And have 3 computers to use and was able to lock my bags away for the whole day.

Funky Fes, Fez, Morocco
28th Jul 2013

Definitely recommend a stay here! It's got a great friendly vibe. A lovely breakfast. People who stay here will provide you with more than enough tips to get by Morocco. Staff are always willing to assist, they're are great walking tours, maybe a little too long. The only major issue is that outside the hostel there's a lot of locals that gather I'm sure they're harmless it's just a bit confronting when ya on your own. So try to stick to groups when heading to medina.

Thank you very much, dear Meagan. Sorry for the locals, it's no easy to control that but they are not dangerous. We were pleased to have you at home. See you very soon here or in our others Funky hostels in the South of Spain.

Urbany Hostel Sevilla, Seville, Spain
6.9
25th Jul 2013

I arrived here around 10pm after catching the bus from Lagos, Portugal. So I was a little exhausted and disorienated from the bus ride then the 30min walk to the hostel so you could imagined how relieved I was to be at the hostel, but it was a complete shambles!! The receptionist spoke very little English, which is fair enough I am in Spain, however, the hostel has a crazy key working system for the power/lights/lockers so was not at all covered in their 'greeting'...very confusing!!

Hostel Graça 28, Lisbon, Portugal
20th Jul 2013

What a lovely hostel!! It's very cosy with all new furniture. The bathrooms are huge and spacious. Breakfast is amazing great food and coffee. Staff were willing to help and give assistant even when not asked, they manager over heard my friend and I talking about how to get to the bus station and she jumped right in with info. they immediately let us in at 5am one morning with no complaint. There's just no computers I think they are working on it, but great wi-fi signal.

Oporto Invictus Hostel, Porto, Portugal
16th Jul 2013

'A very happy camper-indeed!!' I stayed at Invictus for 3 nights in July. It is at the top of my list for hostel accomm. It ticks all the boxes! But for me friendliness of staff is key and Invictus are way above the bar. They are full of advice and suggestions, willing to go above and beyond, I was having problems buying a festival ticket for Mares Vivas (thru a Portuguese site-it was cheaper!) and the receptionist jumped on the computer and translated the pages! Unreal. Thanx to the team