Wombats City Hostel Budapest

Budapest, Hungary

The staff here really made the place. I couldn't fault it!

• 17th Sep 2013

Convenient distance to the station, and walking distance to the Trevi Fountain, Spanish steps, and the metro line. A comfortable, safe place to rest at night, not much else going on. But who needs pub crawls, there's too much else to be seen in Rome. I recommend the stay, don't waste your 4 euro on breakfast though!

• 24th Jul 2013

PLUS Florence

Florence, Italy

I had such a great stay at Plus Florence. The pool area is super fun after a long day of sight seeing. The new rooms are nice! They could do with a few more staff on, and to get the AC working in the new building. It was hot!!! Great bar area and perfect place to make friends! Easy to get to from the station. I recommend!!!

• 21st Jul 2013

Hostel Ospitalia del Mare

Cinque Terre, Italy

I honestly really enjoyed my stay at Ospitalia del Mare! I originally booked 2 nights but on arrival changed it to 4. Although 3 nights would be perfect. It's a great, quiet little town with incredibly easy access to the Cinque Terre towns. The hostel is a BIG building, with a few common areas, that always seemed quite empty. The cleaning staff expect you to be out of the room by 10am for cleaning, can be annoying. Friendly receptionists, Gino! Hot at night! Well worth the visit though :)

• 17th Jul 2013