Hostel of the Sun

Naples, Italy

Great location, great atmosphere, better staff. I really enjoyed my stay here the staff was amazing and did anything they could to help. The get the hostile together to go out and show the guest a great time. Great common area to meet people and just relax. 100% would recommend.

Split Backpackers

Split, Croatia

Great hostile and the staff was really friendly and helpful. Answered all my questions and recommend things for me to do. Quite hostel but still a good place to stay.

Old Town Hostel

Dubrovnik, Croatia

I would not stay here again, its an older crowd but the location is great but there are other hostiles in the same location. The staff is the worst part the girl there will answer your questions but not much more. The guy/owner is the worst, he would sit and watch tv as guest waited to check in and would leave at 5 becuase he was done for the day even though guest would still come in after. I wouldnt go back.

Carpe Noctem

Budapest, Hungary

The best hostile I have stayed at by far. The staff is by far the best part and will go far out of there way to make you feel at home. They go out every night which ensures a great time and feel very safe and welcome at all times.

Grand Hostel Berlin

Berlin, Germany

Cool hostile really friendly staff, don't think it's the best hostile for meeting people but still a great place to stay relax and see the city.

Isaacs Hostel

Dublin, Ireland

Cool hostile, nice big common area. Beds did get warm at night, but not much to complain about.