Jailhouse Accommodation

Christchurch, New Zealand

Definitely worth going to just for the experience of spending a night in a converted jail. The staff was very friendly and helpful. That being said it is in a terrible location in respect to the city. It is a 20+ minute walk to the park/gardens and another 20+ to the center of the CBD. I would not recommend Jail house if you want to be near the big attractions or the bars. There are only 2 electrical outlets in the whole building. The jail house is a definitely a unique experience.

Nomads Queenstown

Queenstown, New Zealand

I enjoyed my time at Nomads Queenstown. Great views of the mountains, clean and spacious rooms, and great location to downtown.

Nomads Capital Backpackers

Wellington, New Zealand

The hostel itself was very clean and relaxing. My only complaint was my room mates were pigs and left day old food all over the room and were incredibly loud when they came stumbling in at 3 in the morning. The hostel is in a good location close to downtown and the bars/clubs.

Hi there, thanks so much for taking the time to leave your feedback and I'm glad you found our hostel clean and relaxing. I'm sorry to hear you were disturbed by your room mates and I hope it didn't affect your stay too much. i know it's a little awkward but please feel free to let us know about things like this so that we can move you to another room and resolve the situation. Hope to see you if you are back in Wellington again in the future.

Nomads Auckland

Auckland, New Zealand

This was one of the better Nomads hostels I stayed at. The rooftop bar next door had some great pizza. The location is perfect in the middle of town where you can walk anywhere in the CBD. I was disappointed about the lack of electrical outlets in the room (2). My only complaint is that it is so close to the bars and clubs that you hear music blasting in the distance at 3 in the morning.