Brunsko

Dubrovnik, Croatia

DO NOT BOOK A HOSTEL IN DUBROVNIK! ESPECIALLY NOT THIS ONE! You can book flats for less than half the price of any hostel... We had to climb an infinite amount of steep steps to get to this place which is far away from city attractions. We booked this place 1 and a half months in advance but Nina had double booked us and she seemed angry that we refused to pay her there and then because we wanted to see her auntie and uncles place first. Luckily her auntie and uncle are a lot more hospitable!

• 23rd Aug 2013

First I am so sorry if you felt offended but I said that aunts room is better and that you will get a private bathroom instead of a shared bathroom that you booked in my house.Right at the beggining I apologized to you and I think that this is not the reason that you write on this site that people should not come in my house.If you are not well informed you can read on my hostel site that I wrote if this exception of overbooking happens that I will certainly find a room in my neighbour house.

Patio Hostel

Bratislava, Slovakia

Had a lovely man working here who gave us a great insight into the culture and great tips on where to go.

• 14th Aug 2013