I really liked the decor of Swiss Cottage, very Hogwartsesque. Everything was not only clean but cleaned often. The staff was always helpful. The restaurant had great food for a good price and the bartender was one of the friendliest Scots I've met. Because the room had curtains around the bunk beds for privacy, it made it harder to meet people but it was nice to be able to block out the light and/or keep a light on for reading. It was also not far from the tube station which is super convenient

Hello! Thanks for your review. We're glad you had such a great time at our mansion. Hope to have you back someday!

Quart Youth Hostel

Valencia, Spain

I loved staying at this hostel. It was very clean and calm. There was plenty of room for everyone's luggage in the room and the rooms never felt too hot or cold. The breakfast was great, lots to choose from. The staff was excellent, especially Julia at the front desk. I had tons of questions for her, she gladly answered all of them and went above and beyond to make me and everyone else feel taken care of.

This hostel has a great location. It is about 15 minutes from two metro stops and 10 minutes from Parc Guell. The owners are great and will try to take care of whatever you need. They are especially helpful at giving directions to all the majors sites. The atmosphere is great for meeting people especially in the downstairs courtyard.

Hostel 5 Terre

Cinque Terre, Italy

Although you have to walk up a giant hill to get to the hostel it's definitely worth it. It kind of prepares you for all the hiking you'll be doing anyway. The staff was so great. They went out of their way to accommodate my late arrival and to make sure I knew how to arrive to the hostel. The showers are a bit annoying bc you have to keep pushing a button to start the water again but other than that the hostel is a awesome. They also have an elevator! Woohoo!

New Hostel Florence

Florence, Italy

I had a great time at New Hostel! It's not too far from the train station nor the main square. Everything is pretty much walking distance. The place as a whole was clean and organized. I couldn't get a good wifi signal in my room but that isn't necessarily a terrible thing. Conner at the front desk was great, super friendly and hospitable.

Although this hostel took me a while to find, it turned out to be such a great place to stay. When you come out of the Belleville metro stop walk toward the street with a restaurant with a burgundy colored awning and a bubble tea shop on the other side. If you pass Cok Ming you're going the right way. There are some cool restaurants and bars close by. The hostel itself is very clean, breakfast is great, staff is very helpful and the other hostelers were so willing to hang out. Loved my stay!

We really appreciate you taking the time to review us! Sounds like you had a great stay with us. Hopefully we will see you again in Paris :)

Boutique Backpackers

Edinburgh, Scotland

This is a wonderful hostel. The staff was so welcoming, especially Daniel. He made sure that everyone had everything they needed and made us women that are traveling alone feel safe. The atmosphere was very peaceful; a great place to make friends. The facilities are good and will get better, I believe, as they continue to update the entire hostel. I would difinitely return and recommend this hostel to anyone staying in Edinburgh.

Hi, Thanks for your lovely review. We really enjoyed having you and will hopefully see you again soon! Boutique Backpackers

Facilities were very clean and the staff was great. The rooms are very small but they have a sink, mirror and a cabinet for your stuff that you can lock. Because the doors are mechanized they make a beeping sound and are quite loud as they shut; not so great for your roommates if you're getting in late. The wifi signal is terrible.

Backpackers Citihostel

Dublin, Ireland

Staff was great. Bathrooms not so much. Met some really great people during my stay. Also, the area was a little bit sketchy for a girl traveling alone.