Outlanders Tribe Hostel

Split, Croatia

Fun vibe and friendly people

Adria

Split, Croatia

Kangaroo-Stop

Dresden, Germany

Kitchen had everything you could want in it, and I loved the lounge, full of big comfy chairs and hammocks. Somehow the place facilitates a very friendly and social atmosphere, and the staff are very cool and friendly, always ready with a good recommendation.

Great spot, really helpful and friendly staff.

Happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. Have a great time on your continuous travel and we hope to see you again! Best wishes The Bath Team

Dover Backpackers

Dover, England

This hostel is a gem, cozy and cute and full of interesting things. Games, books and musical instruments fill the downstairs pub. Fun people and staff, rubbish weather but hey. I will be back in the summer for sure, looking forward to it!

Che Lagarto Hostel Ipanema

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

On hostelworld it was advertised as book 4 days, only pay 3. I booked 4 but then when I got there had to argue to get this because the girl seemed to know nothing about it. Also had to argue to not pay 10% deposit again as the girl was sure this deposit goes to Hostelworld and not the hostel. Then made to feel like I had been done a big favor. I was then sent off to room without my passport or a room key. Then on the last day there were renovations being done right outside the room, at 6am!

Favela Chic Hostel